Log on to Min side and click on "Create case":

opprett sak

Then choose the type of inquiry:
It could be a complaint regarding a bill, general inquires (questions about light signal, tag, etc.), new password for Min side, complaint about EPH (This regards foreign customers who have been billed for crossings via EPC) or EasyGo (This regards crossings outside of Oslo and Bærum.

If your inquiry regards a specific bill, it is important to mark your inquiry with the bill number.