If you have an agreement, you can easily change address on Min side:

Log on to Min side.

Click on the brown box “Edit profile”. Remove the old address and add the new one in the space labeled “Billing address”. When this is done, press “Save”.

The car owner does not have to be the same person as the agreement owner. Our agreement register is therefore not connected to the motor vehicle register.

If you do not have an agreement, it will not be possible to change billing address. We automatically follow the motor vehicle register.