Everyone with an AutoPASS-tag gets 10% off in Oslo and Bærum. They also get discounts from these toll points.
Some toll points give a larger discount if you pay a larger prepayment. This regards, for instance, Bastø Fosen or Veipakke Salten. If you are unsure about where all the toll points are, you can find a full overview on Autopass.no
This is what you get with an additional agreement
- You will receive an agreement discount based upon how large your prepayment is.
- You pay separately to the toll point you have an additional agreement with. We will send you a bill for your other crossings throughout the country.
- You may have as many additional agreements as you wish.
You enter an additional agreement by logging onto Min side and choosing “New agreement”. A map will appear and you must choose which company you wish to enter an additional agreement with. Then you add the relevant cars to the agreement.
oll points, we recommend that you enter an additional agreement there.
You get your deposit back once your agreement has been cancelled. You can cancel your agreement on My page or by contacting us. If there are any outstanding payments, the deposit will be deducted from your next bill. Otherwise you will receive the deposit in the account that you used to pay your last bill.
When the agreement is cancelled, the tag can be disposed.
To remove the old tag you need Zalo water, a towel and some fishing line or plastic showel of some kind. Put the towel over the dashboard and moisten the tag attachment with Zalo water. Then use the rod or showel behind the tag attachment to get it off. Do not use metal devices or solvents as they can damage the window.
You find the tag number on the backside of the tag, under the barcode.
If you are not planning on using the tag on a new car and you wish to cancel your agreement, you can do that by contacting us.
When the agreement is cancelled, you will get your 200 kr deposit back. It will either be deducted from an outstanding bill or sent directly to your bank account.
The tag can be disposed of as electronic waste.
You can order a new tag attachment here:
Order tag attachment
- You save 10 % on all toll crossings. The discount includes Oslo and Bærum, most toll points in all of Norway and several ferry stretches.
- You will only be charged for one crossing per hour in Oslo and Bærum. This regards each district separately.
- You will be charged maximum 60 crossings per month, not including crossings made in Oslo and Bærum.
- You get all your crossing gathered in one bill.
- The tag can be used throughout all of Scandinavia on bridges and ferries.
You only need to pay a deposit of kr.200 for the tag. The deposit will be returned to you when you cancel your agreement.