Jump to main content

Applying for an exemption

To be granted an exemption, you must have a parking permit for people with reduced mobility (HC card) that is valid for a minimum of two years. The holder of the parking permit must also have a valid AutoPASS subscription in their name.

Your exemption will lapse if:

  • You cancel your AutoPASS subscription

  • Your AutoPASS subscription is blocked or inactive.

You must apply for a new exemption if:

  • You change your AutoPASS tag.

  • What to do when your parking permit/exemption for people with reduced mobility expires.

It is easiest and quickest to apply online. Remember to fill in all fields and attach all necessary supporting documentation. We cannot grant an exemption until we have received all the necessary information.

It normally takes about one week to process the application. You will receive a reply by email.