Free crossings apply to electric cars, hydrogen cars, HC cards, embassy cars, emergency vehicles and bus routes.

To get free crossings at our toll points you must have an active exemption agreement. If you do not have an exemption agreement, you can get one by filling out the form.

There is a security deposit, so even if you have exemption agreement, you will still receive an invoice for the deposit.