You can be billed from us in different ways, both on paper and different electronic invoices.
We have these different billing methods to choose from for businesses:
- EHF invoice: If you would like to receive an EHF invoice from us, contract us and we will register you for that choice of billing.
- E-mail invoice: If you would like like to receive an invoice by e-mail, contract us and we will register you for that choice of billing. The invoice will then be in a PDF format.
- Paper invoice: Invoice will be sent by mail. You can add your own invoice address to the agreement if you wish.
- If the online banking your company uses supports eInvoice or direct debit the is also an option. Then an invoice will be sent to you though your online banking.
Vi recommend all our customers to receive their invoices electronically.
Why do we recommend that?:
- Get better control over the invoices
- No need for long KID Numbers
- Easier to pay
- Environmentally friendly
- Less administration cost so more of the money goes towards construction of roads.