From 1.1.2018, the general terms and conditions change for all AutoPASS-agreements. This entails a stronger emphasis on the requirement for correct vehicle registration number and all other registered information to be valid and up to date on your agreement.
The new terms and conditions will apply to all new and existing agreements. Customers who wish to reserve themselves against the new terms and conditions will have to terminate their agreement.
A terminated agreement results in a deactivated tag, renouncing your discount and, for heavy commercial vehicles, not complying with the requirement for compulsory tags.
The new terms include:
- The AutoPASS-tag can be used as payment on certain ferry routes.
- The agreement is blocked and the discount will be lost if the customer fails to fulfill his obligations in the agreement.
- When a vehicle is sold or otherwise changes hands, the customer is responsible for passages made until the operator has received notification of the change of ownership
- More detailed provision of the processing of personal data.
- Both parties option to terminate the agreement.
Check your AutoPASS-agreement by logging on to My Page.