To get this exemption you need an AutoPASS and send us the documentions. 

We need:

  • All sides of the voucher
  • Premissions docoment ( Løyve)
  • The voucher must state that the car is a taxi and the lien number must be the same in the lier document and the license card.

Fill out the form and we will let you know when it is registered.