If your car has been stolen, you may contact us by phone 02050 or by chat and we will help you freeze your tag. 

If only your plates are stolen, you can change the car number on your tag when you get new plates. You can do this easily through  Min side.

If you have been charged for crossings in the period when your car or plates were stolen, send an e-mail to kontakt@fjellinjen.no with a copy of the police report and we will review your case.